Start building your savings
With a share certificate from AFFCU, you are bound to reach your short and long-term savings goals in no time. With a variety of certificate options and terms to choose from, we can ensure you will find one that is right for you and fits within your financial budget.
AFFCU certificates offer rates that are among the most competitive in the nation. And now, you can add up to an additional 20 basis points to any of them through our Member Rewards program!
- 6 months to 7 year terms
- Open with as little as $1,000
- No maintenance fees
- Member Rewards discount that can increase your rate up to 20 basis points!
“I came into to apply for a car loan and got it. I’m very excited for the opportunity to drive something new. Thanks AFFCU!”Jordan Olson, member since 2017Ready to start saving?
Open your share certificate online now and save with confidenceStart Saving Today!
Want an even better rate?
Your AFFCU membership can help with that!Find out more
Get an even better rate on your share certificate with AFFCU Member Rewards. Earn up to an additional 20 basis points on top of your rate for things like having a loan or a checking account with direct deposit. Learn more now [link to Member Reward page]! You can get an even better rate for your share certificate through AFFCU's special bonus reward program. If you have other loans with AFFCU, or accounts in good standing, we'll give you up to 20 extra basis points.
Savings Interactive Lesson
Learn how to save so you can contribute more to your share certificate through the AFFCU Financial Education Center. Learn about setting savings goals and how to start saving.GET STARTED
Type Share Certificate and IRA Certificate RatesRates Effective as of: 05-20-2019
Term Minimum Balance: $1,000 $2,500 $12,500 $25,000 $100,000 6 Months1 Dividend Rates 1.582% 1.633% 1.682% 1.732% 1.781% Open Account APY 1.60% 1.65% 1.70% 1.75% 1.80% 1 Year Dividend Rates 1.828% 1.879% 1.928% 1.977% 2.027% Open Account APY 1.85% 1.90% 1.95% 2.00% 2.05% 2 Years Dividend Rates 2.073% 2.124% 2.173% 2.223% 2.272% Open Account APY 2.10% 2.15% 2.20% 2.25% 2.30% 3 Years Dividend Rates 2.122% 2.173% 2.222% 2.272% 2.321% Open Account APY 2.15% 2.20% 2.25% 2.30% 2.35% 5 Years Dividend Rates N/A 2.467% 2.516% 2.565% 2.614% Open Account APY 2.50% 2.55% 2.60% 2.65% 7 Years Dividend Rates N/A 2.760% 2.809% 2.858% 2.906% Open Account APY 2.80% 2.85% 2.90% 2.95%
• The preceding rates are effective on March 26, 2019, and subject to change at any time without notice. For updated information, inquire at any branch office or contact 210.673.5610 or 800.227.5328.
• APY = Annual Percentage Yield
• Dividends Compounded: Monthly. Dividends Credited: Monthly. Balance Computation Method: Dividends are calculated using the daily balance method. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principle in the account each day. Fees: Penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. Other restrictions may apply.
1 N/A for IRA Certificates