How it works
Our Christmas Club account is a great way to be prepared for holiday spending when you put aside some savings each month. Set up automatic transfers from your checking account to make saving simple. Early withdrawals on the account are restricted, so you’ll have a reason not to spend the money. Then, on November 1st, the funds are distributed back into your checking account, right in time for the start of the holiday season and holiday shopping.
- Start from anywhere: $0 minimum deposit to open, $0 minimum balance required
- Set up automatic transfers to make saving effortless
- Earns monthly dividends
“I have been a member as far back as I can remember and have been very satisfied. This week I ran into a problem and the representative went beyond my expectations. I truly appreciate him. Thank you.”Mary DeGeusOpen your account online
If you're already an AFFCU member, you can open your Christmas Club account right here online.Open Account
Savings Interactive Lesson
Learn how to save so you can contribute more to your Christmas Club account through the AFFCU Financial Education Center. Learn about setting savings goals and how to start saving.GET STARTED
Type Christmas Club Savings RateRates Effective as of: 11-15-2019
Account Minimum Balance Dividend Rates APY* Christmas Club Account $0.00 0.100% 0.10% Save Today
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield as of October 15, 2018.
- Early withdrawal fee is $10.
- Early closure account fee is $10.
- Dividends Compounded: Monthly. Dividends Credited: Monthly. Balance Computation Method: Dividends are calculated using the daily balance method. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principle in the account each day.