So much more than a job
We are committed to offering our employees more than a job—we provide true careers with a focus on mentorship and professional development.
Life at AFFCU
We strive to create a warm, rewarding environment for all of our employees, including a stellar team, competitive benefits and an enviable work life balance. If you are looking for a place to learn, grow and succeed, AFFCU is for you.
What we are looking for
Credit Unions live by the philosophy of “people helping people.” We’re looking for employees who embody that same spirit. If you are hardworking, self-motivated, and above all, committed to helping people, we want to talk to you.
What we offer
AFFCU employees, who work a minimum of 20 hours a week, are eligible for a variety of benefits, some of which include:
- Group medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) and Defined Benefit Retirement Plans
- Paid federal holidays for full-time employees
- Paid vacation leave for full-time and part-time employees
- Paid sick leave for full-time employees
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition and required school expenses reimbursement program
We also offer our employees on-going training and development, annual performance based pay increases, recognition and opportunities for career advancement. We perform a bondability check, consumer credit report and background screening on all candidates before extending employment offers.