Your business needs the right partner
Interested in having your employees experience the credit union difference? Partner up with AFFCU to save on time and provide your employees with great financial benefits. Currently, over 50% of US employers offer credit union membership to their employees. Getting on board with our program helps you stay competitive. Even better news? The partnership is free.
What is a Select Employee Group (SEG)?
A Select Employee Group is a business partner of AFFCU that secures credit union membership eligibility for its employees. The SEG pays no costs, and avoids the administrative responsibility of starting up a credit union on its own.
How does the program benefit my business?
- Optional credit union enrollment for all of your employees
- Enhance your employee benefits, increase retention and attract more qualified workers at no cost to your business.
- We handle the enrollment and administration process from start to finish to save you time.
- New Employee Orientation — We offer membership enrollment kits and do personal presentations at your new employee or member orientation meetings for free.
- On-site Visits — We’ll come straight to your employees to help serve a wide variety of their financial needs.
- Free Financial Education — Our Business Development Officer and Financial Trainers can hold on-site financial workshops on a variety of financial topics, which employees see as an added benefit and an investment of the company on their personal development, increasing employee loyalty. You may also use this knowledge and our educational flyers in your newsletter, on your bulletin boards or as any form of company collateral.
- Access to the free AFFCU Financial Education Center — Embark on an interactive journey to help you get “Fit Financially.” AFFCU provides this tool to all our SEGs at no charge to help you improve your financial life. Prepare yourself with the right skills to manage your financial future!
How does it benefit my employees?
Your employees are able to join AFFCU and enjoy all the benefits of a credit union membership, including:
- Access to some of the most competitive savings and loan rates in the market.
- Advice and financial tools they need from people who care.
- Convenient access to over 200 CO-OP Shared Branches throughout Texas, more than 5,000 branches nationwide and nearly 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATMs nationwide.
Becoming a SEG is Easy!
Download the Request Letter and fill in your business or organization’s information. Simply print the letter on your company letterhead and return it to us at the address below. We take care of the rest!
Air Force Federal Credit Union
Attention: Devin Washington
1560 Cable Ranch Rd. Ste. 200
San Antonio, TX 78245
Questions? Contact the AFFCU
Business Development Officer:
Business Development Officer, USAF (Ret)
Direct: 210.673.5610 ext. 5258