Give Them the Freedom to Spend Responsibly
This card is designed for teens and college students.
The reloadable prepaid card helps parents or guardians teach the financial responsibility of using a plastic card to their kids, while supporting them on their expenses and setting a spending limit.
|Parents/Guardians Love It||Students Want It|
|• The card works like a debit card but without being part of a checking account.
• No overdrawing: students can only spend what is loaded on the card!
• No ATM cash withdraw fee1 or APR2, similar to a debit card.
• Parents/guardians (like you) have access to the account and can monitor the spending.
• Easy to reload! You can reload the Student Card by phone, or 24-hour online or stop by your local branch.
• Zero loading fees, unlike many reloadable prepaid cards.
• Zero Liability3 in case the card is lost or stolen, and unauthorized purchases are made.
|• They can make purchases in stores and online with their Student Card just like with a credit card.
• Parents can provide funds to the students while away, avoiding the risk of carrying cash.
• 24-hour cash: if needed, they can go to an ATM or grocery store and ask for cash back.
• It can be used outside the U.S.!
• Helps students budget and manage their money.
• Email and text notifications are available to help them manage their money.
1 No fees at co-op ATMs and AFFCU ATMs.
2 APR = Annual Percentage Rate