The New AFFCU Mobile Banking App Is Now Here!
Access your online banking needs anytime, anywhere! It’s fast, secure and free. Download today on the App Store or Google Play. 1
NEW Features include:
- Quick Balances — View your account balances without signing in.
- Search Tool — More powerful search in the palm of your hand.
- Security — Log in with a Password or Fingerprint ID.
- Rewards — Track your debit or credit card rewards.
- eStatements — View your monthly eStatements.
- News — Find out the latest news and promotions about YOUR credit union.
- Live Chat — Talk with a credit union representative for quick answers and assistance.2
- Secure Messaging — Contact the credit union through a secure platform to have your question answered.
Standard Features include:
- Account Summary — Get an overview of your transaction history on your accounts, loans, and credit cards.
- Transfers — Transfer money between accounts to shares or loans.
- Bill Pay — Pay your bills online and view recent payments instantly.
- Mobile Deposits — Deposit a check the moment you receive it with Mobile Deposit.3 It’s simple. Snap. Send. Deposit.
- Rates — Access our current loan and deposit rates.
- Locations — Get directions to AFFCU branches, over 5,000 Shared Branch locations, and nearly 30,000 CO-OP ATMs based on your current location or by zip code.
- Contact Us — Quick access to important numbers—phone, fax and routing numbers—and get mailing or email addresses you need to contact the credit union.
Safe and Secure:
- Your security is our priority. Mobile transmissions are safeguarded by SSL encryption and backed by online banking secure sign-on.
For more information, visit Mobile Banking FAQs.
To use the new AFFCU mobile app, you must be an AFFCU member. If you are not a member, open an account today or call us at 800-227-5328 or 210-673-5610 to apply.
1 Check with your carrier for messaging and data rates that may apply.
2 Live Chat is available during Member Contact Center hours.
3 Additional qualifications are required in order to use Mobile Deposit. All funds are subject to the AFFCU Funds Availability Policy. To learn more, visit Mobile Deposit Disclosures.
Federally insured by the NCUA.