Why get eStatements?
eStatements have several advantages over standard paper statements. Since they are password protected on an encrypted website, they’re more secure than having your statements sent through the mail. You can also access them much faster. No more waiting for the mail—you just access your account safely and securely from any computer with internet access. Plus, with eStatements, you’ll be helping protect the environment and saving big on the hassle of paper waste. Go green today.
It’s easy to sign up!
• Simply login to your account via CyberMAT Online Banking and click on the Documents tab;
• Then click on eStatements (it’s in the blue menu bar under the tabs);
• At the next window prompt, enter your email address (where you want to receive your eStatements) and click the ‘I agree’ button and you’re done.
- Fast: you’ll get your information right away
- Free: you’ll never have to pay for eStatements
- Convenient: easy downloading, printing and archiving
- Secure: eStatements are better protected than they would be via mail
- Green: eStatements protect the environment and reduce waste
“I came into to apply for a car loan and got it. I’m very excited for the opportunity to drive something new. Thanks AFFCU!”Jordan Olson, member since 2017Sign up online
Log into online banking to sign up for eStatements. If you need help, follow the instructions below.Enroll NowSigning up is fast and simple.
- Login to your account via CyberMAT and click on the Documents tab.
- Then click on eStatements (it’s in the blue menu bar under the tabs).
- At the next window prompt, enter your email address (where you want to receive your eStatements).
- Click the ‘I agree’ button and you’re done!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a computer to receive eStatements?
No, all you need is an email address. View your eStatements on the Go AFFCU mobile app if a computer is not available to use.
Can I change my email address at any time?
Yes, log in to CyberMAT, click on the eStatements tab. Under 'Settings' there is a place to change your email address.
Can I get both eStatements and paper statements?
No, you can have one or the other.
How do I sign up for eStatements?
It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3…
- Simply login to your account via CyberMAT Online Banking and click on the Documents tab;
- Then click on eStatements (it’s in the blue menu bar under the tabs);
- At the next window prompt, enter your email address (where you want to receive your eStatements) and click the ‘I agree’ button and you’re done!
How do I sign on to CyberMAT Online Banking?
At the top of the page, click ’not registered? ’ or click here and follow the instructions.
Am I required to change to eStatements?
No, you are not required to switch to electronic statements. However, we highly encourage you to switch, because it is safer and more secure, and you avoid the $3.00 fee.
How much is the paper statements fee?
Members who receive a paper statement will be charged a monthly fee of $3.00 per paper statement, on the first of each month.
How do I know if I’m already signed up for eStatements?
There are two ways you can know if you are enrolled:
- If you receive a monthly email from AFFCU with your eStatements link;
- When you login to your account via CyberMAT and:
- Click on the Documents tab;
- Click on the eStatements option (in the blue menu bar under the tabs);
- If you are taken to the eStatements portal you’re good to go! If not, you can then switch to eStatements.
How does managing my finances electronically benefit me?
When you manage your finances electronically is good for the environment and good for you. There are many benefits to going green:
- Safe and Secure: About 85% of Identity Theft cases are due to paper transactions, lost checkbooks and stolen bills, statements and check payments1. Security of your information is our priority.
- Saves you Money: members receiving online statements and making payments electronically can maintain tighter control over accounts and save more money:
- The costs of postage and check stock add up to more than $100 per year, members can save by making payments electronically, instead of by paper check.
- eStatements are free and you get no paper statement fee!
- Members receiving eStatements are more likely to discover fraud attempts and prevent hundreds of dollars in losses.
- By getting a larger portion of our membership to switch to electronic statements, we can save thousands of dollars, which will then be returned to our members in the form of better rates and higher dividends!
- Saves you Time: the average member saves 2.5 minutes per bill when paying electronically instead of with a check and saves over 10 min per bill when going to each individual website to pay utilities and services online.2
Do I need to have any special software to view eStatements?
You need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in your computer. This software is free. You can download it here.
For more information or if you have a question, please get in touch with us.Contact Us
- Do I need a computer to receive eStatements?