Just a few reasons to refinance
Sometimes, your car loan needs a fresh start. Refinancing can be an excellent way to save money. You may be able to save on rates, reduce your monthly payments, get a payment break while refinancing is being processed, and qualify for a better loan because of a change in your credit score or other financial circumstance. If you’re not satisfied with your current loan, then fill out a free application today to get a better deal at AFFCU.
- Save money by reducing your monthly payments
- Get more flexibility in your term and payment options
- Save time with an easy online application and quick decision-making process
- Member Rewards discount that may reduce your rate up to 50 basis points!
“AFFCU is awesome! They treat me like family whenever I walk into any branch. They care about your financial situation and take the time to help you improve your credit. They will tell you what you need and put their money where their mouth is. They helped me get a loan to start my recovery process to a better credit score. Now they just approved me for a car loan and I couldn’t be happier with AFFCU!”Joe Fernandez, member since 2013Ready to see how much you can save?
Fill out a quick online application and find out if we can get you a better rate or term.Apply Now
Type Auto Loan Rates: Used
Model Year Term APR* as low as current + 1 year up to 66 months 3.20% current + 1 year 67 to 72 months 3.43% current + 1 year 73 to 84 months 5.04% 2 to 4 years up to 66 months 3.30% 2 to 4 years 67 to 72 months 3.58% 5 to 7 years up to 48 months 3.50% 5 to 7 years 49 to 60 months 3.88% 8 to 10 years up to 48 months 3.70% 8 to 10 years 49 to 54 months 4.13%
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate as of July 18, 2018 and subject to change at any time without notice. APR based on evaluation of applicant’s credit, age of the vehicle, and term. Your APR may vary. Rates above include maximum member rewards discount. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. All loans subject to credit approval. Membership eligibility required.
- Member Rewards: Maximum rate reduction is .50% basis points.