A Message To Our Members
We want to begin by saying – THANK YOU! Thank you to our members for your strength, patience, and understanding you’ve extended to us over this past month as we have been taking on several substantial steps to protect our employees, members and community during this difficult time. The health, safety and well-being of our members and employees remains our top priority. This includes your financial well-being.
With the growing impact of the Coronavirus, we have been moving quickly to make sure all of our members have access to the financial services and relief that we know will give them peace of mind. Here are some immediate steps we have taken to help our members during this crisis.
All branch drive-thru lanes remain open with extended hours. To ensure the health and safety of our members, lobby service is limited to accessing safe deposit boxes by appointment only. You can obtain a new debit card or make an appointment to access your safe deposit box by calling our Member Contact Center at 800.227.5328. Members have full access to their funds at all branch drive-thru lanes, ATMs, and ITMs – all with extended hours. Drive-thru lanes are now open Monday-Friday from 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM CT and Saturday from 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM CT.
Here are several ways you can access your accounts and complete all your financial transactions:
- Full-Service ATMs – Full access to deposit and withdraw your funds, and the majority of your traditional banking transactions. Click here to view all ATM locations.
- ITMs – Click here to view ITM services available at our AFFCU-Schertz Branch, AFFCU-Valley Hi Branch, and AFFCU-Columbus Branch.
- Drive-Thru Lanes – Click here to view all AFFCU drive-thru locations.
- CO-OP Branch and ATM Network – Click here to view the over 30,000 ATMs. Click here to view the nearly 5,000 Shared Branches worldwide (please note, many financial institutions are offering branch drive-thru services only).
- Online Banking – Click here to access your Online Banking account 24/7, or click here to enroll today.
- Mobile App – Download the GoAFFCU mobile app in the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Bank By Phone – Call 800.227.5328 – new extended hours listed below. Note, you may experience greater hold times than usual. We are working hard to assist every member as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Email – Email us anytime at email@example.com
Member Contact Center
- Member Contact Center Hours have been extended. Another important step we have taken to care for our members is by extending our Member Contact Center phone hours to Monday-Friday from 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM CT and Saturdays from 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM CT.
Loan Relief Measures
We are temporarily offering several emergency loan relief programs to assist our members who are encountering financial hardship due to the impact of the Coronavirus.
- Loan Extension Program
You can now skip your payments for the next 60 days on your eligible AFFCU loan without paying a fee, and we are making the application process easy and stress-free. Simply call our Member Contact Center, answer a few questions and you’re done! If you would like to request a loan extension on your AFFCU loan, call us today at 800.227.5328.
- Pandemic/Disaster Loan
We are offering a special loan for those members encountering financial hardship, and are in need of help with the basics, such as groceries and gas. Click here to learn more and apply today.
- Learn how to spot a scammer. Scammers may try to take advantage of your fears of the Coronavirus by offering fake products, fake medical advice, creating fake charities, or urging you to click a fraudulent link to gain access to your device. Here’s what you need to know to protect yourself from scammers.
- Stay up to date on the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has up-to-date information about COVID-19. Visit the CDC to learn more about COVID-19 and how to protect yourself and your loved ones.
We know this is a difficult time, and we want our members to know that we are here for you always. We live, work and play in the same local communities as you. If you or your family are experiencing financial hardship due to the impact of the Coronavirus, do not hesitate to reach out. Our lines of communication are open, and we are always here for you.