Discover the benefits of an AFFCU Savings Account
Not only does an AFFCU Savings Account pay better interest than you’ll see at most financial institutions, it also opens you up to a whole new world of possibilities. A $5.00 opening deposit into your AFFCU Savings Account establishes your lifetime membership and gives you a share of ownership. As an AFFCU member, you’ll have access to our low-rate loans, reward programs, and numerous special benefits. You’ll be able to open any of our other savings accounts, including IRAs, Money Market, Share Certificates and Christmas Club accounts.
- $5 minimum deposit to open
- $5 minimum balance required
- No monthly service fees
- Enjoy higher-than-average dividends paid monthly
- Guaranteed safety of your funds by the NCUA
“I have been a member as far back as I can remember and have been very satisfied. This week I ran into a problem and the representative went beyond my expectations. I truly appreciate him. Thank you.”Mary DeGeusGet Started
Open your savings account online, by phone, or in person at one of our branches.Open Account
Savings Interactive Lesson
Learn how to save so you can contribute more to your share certificate through the AFFCU Financial Education Center. Learn about setting savings goals and how to start saving.GET STARTED
Type Savings RatesRates Effective as of: 05-20-2019
Account Minimum Balance Dividend Rates APY* Regular Share Account $5.00 0.10% 0.10% Open Account Secondary Share Account $0.00 0.10% 0.10% Open Account
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield as of June 1, 2018
- Dividends Compounded: Monthly. Dividends Credited: Monthly. Balance Computation Method: Dividends are calculated using the daily balance method. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principle in the account each day. Limitations: Minimum $5.00 opening balance required.