The card you'll reach for every time
You want a credit card that gives you the lowest fees and the best perks. At AFFCU, we understand there’s nothing more important in a credit card than a great rate, convenience, security protection, and a fantastic rewards program. With the AFFCU Visa Platinum card, you’ll get all this and more. Open your credit card today and start enjoying the platinum lifestyle you deserve.
To explore the wide range of rewards available to you on your Visa Platinum card, visit Credit Card Rewards.
"With the expert help of the credit union representative, I was able to make my dream a reality and I can’t thank AFFCU enough.”Jon Hooper, member since 2014Easy applications
Get your Visa Platinum card by coming into a branch, giving us a call, or applying right here online.Apply Now
Credit Card Interactive Lesson
Explore how credit cards work through the AFFCU Financial Education Center. Learn the credit card basics, comparing credit card offers, and paying off your balance.GET STARTEDExplore the wide range of rewards on your Visa Platinum card.
Whether you’re interested in electronics, travel, or just want the perfect gift card, you can earn stellar rewards through our CU Rewards program. When you spend, you’ll earn points you can redeem for anything from a new vacuum to a dream vacation. With our Visa Platinum card, you’ll get 2,500 bonus points just for signing up, no strings attached.
Type Visa® Platinum Credit Card RatesRates Effective as of: 09-17-2019
APR* Visa Platinum Card 10.00% Apply Today
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APR for purchases is 10.00% to 17.00% when you open your account, based on your creditworthiness. After that your APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- Minimum monthly payment due will be the greater of: a) 2.5% of outstanding balance or b) $10.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I pay my monthly credit card bill?
What will be my minimum monthly payment?
2.5% of the balance or $10.00; whichever is greater.
- How do I view my credit card balance?
Does my credit card charge a foreign-transaction fee?
Yes, when traveling abroad, there is a Visa International Service Fee, that is 1% of the transaction amount.
Is there a late payment fee?
Yes. It can be up to $37.00, but no greater than the minimum payment amount.
What security protections does this card have?
We're glad you asked. Security is of utmost importance to us. Each of our cards comes with:
- EMV Technology—this chip-enabled security provides an extra layer of security when used in a chip card reader.
- Verified by Visa—a free, simple-to-use service that confirms your identity with an extra password when you make an online purchase.
- Zero Liability Protection—you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.
For more information or if you have a question, please get in touch with us.Contact Us