Interested in learning how you can earn great rewards?
Our rewards program makes life a breeze. Whether you’re in the mood for a tropical vacation, interested in electronics, or are looking to indulge in a spa treatment, using your AFFCU Visa Platinum Credit Card can give you a big leg up.
Choose from thousands of travel or merchandise rewards, or select a retail gift card through our CU Rewards program. Earning points is easy. And with our Visa Platinum card, you’ll get 2,500 bonus points just for signing up, no strings attached.
- Combine reward points with traditional purchases for maximum spending power
- Travel rewards can go towards flights, hotels, car rentals, packages, and more
- Merchandise rewards include fitness items, new tech, appliances, and more
- Our CU Rewards program offers a huge variety of rewards!
“What isn’t to love about AFFCU? Great customer service, great products, and overall great experiences! Thank you for always being there to take care of my financial needs for over 30 years! I will continue to be a member for life!”Debra Prothro, member since 1983Easy applications
Already have a Visa Platinum card with us? Start redeeming your rewards. If not, fill out a quick application today to get started.Apply Now
Type Visa® Platinum Credit Card Rates
APR* Visa Platinum Card 7.75% Apply Today
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate as of the effective date and subject to change at any time without notice. APR for purchases is 7.75% to 14.75% when you open your account, based on your creditworthiness. After that your APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- Minimum monthly payment due will be the greater of: a) 2.5% of outstanding balance or b) $10.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to sign up for the CU Rewards program?
No. AFFCU Visa Platinum Credit Card members do not need to sign up - it's automatic! All you have to do is use your cards to pay for everyday purchases and recurring bills, and earn points to redeem for merchandise or travel at CURewards.com.
How do I earn points?
Earn one point for every one dollar spent on your AFFCU Visa Platinum Credit Card.
- How do I know how many points I’ve earned?
Where do I go to redeem my points?
Log into your AFFCU CU Rewards account. Once logged in, you will be taken to your account homepage. In the top navigation bar, on the far right side, you will be able to view your 'points balance'.
Click on your 'points balance'. Here you will be taken to the Redemption page, where you can redeem your points.
Will my points ever expire?
Yes. Points will expire after five years. The year in which they are earned will be deemed the first year and will expire on December 31 of the fifth year. E.G. Points earned in August 2018 will expire on December 31, 2022.
What if I'm not interested in the merchandise or travel rewards?
No worries. We also have retail gift cards available, so you can choose the reward that's absolutely perfect for you.
Can I use my points after I close my credit card?
No. You must use your points before closing your AFFCU Visa Platinum Credit Card.
Are there any other rules or restrictions for redeeming my points?
Accounts must be open and in good standing (not canceled or terminated by either party; not delinquent, over limit, or otherwise not available to use for charges) at time of redemption. Awards are not available when a cardholder is in default under the card agreement. AFFCU reserved the right to suspend the cardholder's participation in the program until the account is in good standing. Points are forfeited if/when the card account is closed for any reason.
For more information or if you have a question, please get in touch with us.Contact Us
- Do I need to sign up for the CU Rewards program?