The decision to go to college can be overwhelming. With so many factors to consider, the last thing you want to think about is how you’ll be paying for it, but not making a plan can put you in a tough spot financially.
We’re here to help! Whether you’re planning to save for college for yourself or your child, we encourage you to explore our resources to make a more informed decision about your savings plan.
Visit the AFFCU Financial Education Center financial education center to learn about topics including:
- Different ways to pay for college
- How to calculate unexpected costs and savings needed for college
- Tools to help build college savings
- The benefits and risks of 529 plans
- Student aid options to help pay for college
- How to calculate out-of-pocket costs and estimated student aid
What are you waiting for? Get started today.